2018 I’m about trying new stuff and exploring to the possibility of a greater health through fitness. February is the month that would kick-start my fitness goal activities.
This year my fitness plan is to look fit and be fit.
In my mind looking fit is having a flat tummy and a good posture. It’s something that I always admire and had before giving birth to my daughter.
What are the pre-fitness plans
- So far I am dreamt of accomplishing this with a three months span but in reality of thinking it through, I decided to explore the YouTube videos for beginners fitness tutorials.
- The next thing I decided was to get an app to track my goals and training process. To be motivated by keeping my journey on point with minimal distractions.
- Years ago before I got pregnant with my daughter, I transition my eating habits from chicken to fish diet which resulted in losing weight fast and getting a flatter tummy. This time around I just wants to incorporate a greener eating habit into my diet and try eating a balanced diet.
What are the pre-expectations
So far I expect that I would start but get distracted and maybe quit before the year-end. I only think this due to me trying before and ending up failing within the first month.
- I may see quick results in a week with my waist being reduced by inches and then regain them the following week. This is something that I experience regularly.
- If I am successful with following my work out plan I would have a flatter stomach and proper posture within 8 months stretch.
- Somehow I predict that I may have to incorporate my corset to further aid with my posture.
For 2018 my fitness goals are set! It’s all about being and looking fit and incorporating greener eating habits. I am excited to share my fitness goals and pre-expectations.